Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rant

One of the most frustrating things in my life is when I go fishing and everyone is catching fish, except me. This happened the other week when my dad and I decided to go fishing. Since fishing is one of my most favourite past times, I was extremely excited. We arrived at the lake and put the boat in the water and began fishing. After half and hour of no success, my dad and I hear splashing across the lake. Two different boats are catching fish continuously so we decide to try over there and fish but the harder we try, the worse it gets because we are fishing literally right next to the other boat's line but for some ridiculous reason, the fish would not take our flys and this really aggravates me because I love fishing so much and to see everyone but my dad and I catching beautiful rainbows the size of footballs makes me want to just whip out my shot gun and blow the heads of every annoying fish that jumps right beside our boat to tease us just to make me feel better because at least you could bring home a head of a fish for dinner and it would look like you caught something.

No comments: